SEO is a craft that you can only learn by doing. Truth be told, no one simply learns SEO reading theories online. You can read about it as much as you want, but it will only get you so far without practice and experience.
Propelrr is a leading SEO company in the Philippines that has provided SEO services to clients from corporate and real estate to e-commerce and recruitment and many more verticals. Interestingly, we've found out that every client has a different version of what SEO is about and what it is for. Some clients draw their knowledge from an ancient SEO book that is no longer applicable, while others were taught wrongly by previous agencies, and the list goes on and on.
There’s too much misinformation about SEO out there! For this reason, it prompted us to open our in-house SEO training modules. It has become one of our missions to educate others on the real value of SEO, and how it's being done.
We’ve developed our SEO training course that covers the basics to the advanced knowledge base about SEO to get high rankings, increase organic traffic, and get more conversions for your business.
Our SEO training courses can be tailored to:
- Senior Executives and Business Owners who see Search as an integral channel as part of the long-term business strategy, and also as an effective channel to fulfill customer demand and intent;
- Management and Business Unit Heads/Directors who want to maximize their ROI from organic channels;
- Project Teams and Specialists who are interested in learning more about how to do SEO;
- SMEs and Startups who are interested in venturing their businesses online; or
- Anyone who wants to learn basic to advanced SEO and how it can be used for your industry.
Benefits of Propelrr’s SEO Training Course
If you sign up for our SEO training, you will:
1. Be trained by SEO Experts in the Philippines
No one who can talk about SEO like us who have been in the SEO battlefield for more than a decade.
Our SEO experts have given training and discussions to multinational C-level executives and management and successfully converted them into digital advocates. Not only do we have the results, but also the recommendations to back up our claims.
2. Have a two-day jam-packed discussion and hands-on SEO training
SEO is better done than discussed.
We know for a fact that SEO can be an intimidating subject. That is why more than in-depth discussions and training, we let your team have some fun and provide hands-on experience to get a real walk-through of the subject matter.
3. Receive all training materials in soft copy
We’re not privy with our knowledge.
You’ll receive soft copies of our presentations, worksheets, and hands-on activities in your inbox in no time.
4. Receive FREE Website Audit and Recommendations
When you attend our SEO training courses, you will also receive an initial website audit with recommendations. No extra fees or any strings attached; it's on the house.
- Indexing Audit
- Metadata Audit
- Backlink Audit
- Website Speed Audit
5. Get a tailored training course for the intended audience
If you want the sessions to be tailored to your business C-Levels or stakeholders, or even to your whole team of new hires—just let us know. We’ll adjust the course accordingly to make sure every single one of the attendees can gain a solid understanding of SEO.
SEO Training Course Inclusions:
- Five-day SEO training
- Soft copy of training and reference materials
- Three-hour SEO consultation with the SEO expert/s
- FREE website audit and initial recommendations
- Other add-ons available upon discussion
Propelrr’s SEO Training Course:
SECTION 1: Introduction to SEO
- What Is SEO?
- Importance of SEO
- SEO Expectation
- SEO Hats
- How Does Search Engine Work?
- Evolution of SEO
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Ranking Factors
- Levers of SEO
SECTION 2: Keyword Research
- Niche Market Research
- Fat Heads, Mid Tail, and Long Tail Keywords
- Determining Keyword Intent and Commercial Value
- Keyword Mapping for SEO
- Workshop: Keyword Research Activity
SECTION 3: Technical SEO
- Indexing and Crawling: How Search Engine Reads Your Website
- Website Architecture for SEO
- XML Sitemap Effect on SEO
- How to Create Robots.txt for SEO
- Robots Meta Directives Explained
- HTTP Response Status Codes: 20x, 30x, 40x, 50x
- SEO Best Practices for Canonicals
- SEO Best Practices for Paginations
- Mobile Usability
SECTION 4: On-Page SEO
- SEO Best Practice for URL Structure
- SEO Best Practice for Page Title
- SEO Best Practice for Meta Description
- How to Use Heading Tags Properly
- Why Structured Data Markup Matter
- SEO Best Practice for Image Alt Text & File Names
- What Is Internal Link
- What Is Anchor Text and How to Optimize It
- Interlinking Process
- Interlinking Implementation
SECTION 5: UX and Usability
- Optimizing Websites for Mobile Friendliness
- Website Speed Effect on SEO
- Effective Navigation Elements
- Site Structure
- Best Practices to Improve Text Readability
- How Site Search Benefits Your SEO
- Workshop: Basic SEO Audit
SECTION 7: Off-Page SEO
- What Is Off-Page?
- Importance of Backlink
- State of Link Building
- Types of Backlinks
- Link Footprint Analysis and Detoxing
- Link Prospecting
- Link Building Tactics
- Link Building Metrics
- Workshop: Link Prospecting for Outreach
- Workshop: Outreach Workshop
SECTION 8: Local SEO
- What Is Local SEO?
- How to Optimize Your Google My Business Listing
- Local Search Directories and Citations
- How Online Reviews Affect Local Search
- Local SEO and On-Page Optimization
SECTION 9: Analytics and Tracking
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google Analytics Fundamentals
- GA User Interface
- Traffic Sources
- Campaign Tagging With Google Analytics
- Event Tracking
- Custom Segments
- Multi-Channel Funnels
- Flow Visualization Reports
- Social Tracking
- Custom Reports
- Content Experiments
- Setting Up Google Data Studio
- Setting Up Google Data Studio
- Data Dashboarding
- Data Sources Connection
- Data Transformation
- Data Visualization
Workshop: Create Segments, Analytic Goals, Custom Reports, and Google Data Studio Dashboards
SECTION 10: Reporting
- How to Create Your SEO Report
- Identifying Your KPIs
- Data Sources and Gathering
- How to Present Your Data
- Crafting Your Analysis and Recommendations
SECTION 11: SEO Strategy
- Creating Your SEO Strategy
- How to Set Up Your SEO KPIs
- Identifying Your SEO Tactics
- Creating Your SEO Roadmap
- Workshop: Create Your SEO Strategy
SECTION 12: Continuous Learning
- Guided Activity (Real Case Project)
- Assessment & Continuous Improvement
- (hands-on, practical applications)
Why Do Businesses Need In-Depth Training on SEO?
Learning SEO can be the missing puzzle piece for your business upgrade.
If you think you can go about your business and have someone else handle your business marketing for you, go ahead. But if you want to be in-the-know with your business opportunities, then it’s best to have in-depth SEO training for you to understand Search and its importance to growing your business in the long run.
Here's why SEO training is important:
1. SEO is a crucial part of your marketing strategies
Your customer journey isn’t complete without Search. With your audience online and on mobile, not including SEO into your marketing strategy can plummet your business on digital.
2. SEO fulfills customer demand and intent
Every search on Google has an intention.
A user demands answers, resources, information, reviews of a product, and information. Content that is crafted to meet this expectation will connect with the user immediately.
3. SEO improves your overall user experience
When your users or customers find your business on Search and enjoy their experience on your website, there is a high possibility they'll be transacting with you soon, whether online or offline.
As Search is now a crucial part of your customer journey, being visible and present on that platform makes your business well-known, recognized, and seen by your audience.
4. SEO boosts your credibility and authority
Nobody likes scrolling through multiple Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) to find the website or content you were looking for.
If your business website appears on the first page of Google, users will most likely be attracted to click on your page and read through your content. Being on top gives your users and even search engines a hint that you're the best source of information in your field or industry.
How would you know if your team needs SEO Training?
Want to undergo SEO Training but you’re not sure if you and your team need it?
Well, if you’re on the list, follow your gut.
- You’re producing content but your traffic is not increasing
- You’re getting website traffic but you’re not converting
- You don’t know what keywords to target and rank for
- Your website is loading slow
- Your website is not appearing on Google and other search engines
- You’re not sure what content to write about
- Your content is not generating backlinks
- You’re spending unreasonable amount on ads to drive website traffic
- You don’t know where to start in implementing SEO
Our SEO training course won't make you experts overnight, but it will give you and your team the solid foundation you need to expand your marketing strategy and yield the results of Search.