Understand the client’s nature of business, business objectives and their target market. Conduct research on the client’s target audience to identify user needs, personas, scenarios and other key insights to develop appropriate content strategy.
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Great analytical ability to understand key business objectives and user insights.
- High-level thinkers with an eye for details.
The Technical Writer/Business Analyst will be working in a team focusing on core development and implementation web and mobile solution development for their products.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English.
The fulfillment of a good content strategy relies a lot on the content that we produce. The content writer breathes life into ideas and article design. He/she organizes thoughts into a single piece that can inform, engage, and even invoke profitable actions for any business.
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Demonstrates writing proficiency in different styles and tones.
- Possesses strong research and organizational skills.
At Propelrr, SEO means more than rankings. Our SEO Specialists work with the other digital services team to come up with a holistic strategy that does not only ensure visibility but aims straight for conversions and profitable actions.
- Should be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of SEO fundamentals with a proven track record of successful SEO endeavors.
- Must be data-savvy and has hands-on experience in data-driven website analysis and optimization.
- Is process-oriented and goal-driven.
The PPC Specialist is expected to ensure that all Facebook Ad, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter ad accounts and campaigns under Propelrr’s management are in good health and performing in accordance with the agreed objectives and guidelines.
- Manage Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter paid campaigns of the company and its clients to ensure adherence to the agreed goals and objectives of the campaign.
- Develop and execute a paid campaign strategy that will provide significant and quality returns to the business - includes the full PPC planning from keyword identification, landing page & content development, ad copywriting and analytics integration
The Jr. PPC Specialist is expected to ensure that all Facebook Ad, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter ad accounts and campaigns under Propelrr’s management are in good health and performing in accordance with the agreed objectives and guidelines.
- At least 1 year of working experience is required specializing in SEM / PPC campaign strategy, development and execution;
- Possesses strong analytical, data interpretation and planning skills;
- Very Good communication and presentation skills;
Effective communication skills and solid understanding of the English grammar. Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Push email outreach campaigns for link building and influencer marketing.
- Research industry-related topics to the client. Create an article outline for writers.
- Qualify websites for potential link opportunities
Produce high-quality design work for the company's various needs. Craft artworks for Social Media Posts, website assets, and any marketing communications material.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge in page layout (both print & digital).
- Has a keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
Our Social Media Strategy is beyond getting likes and engagement. We harness the power of influence, word-of-mouth, and experiential feedback to convert our audience into consumers. A Social Media Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the client's Social Media strategy in line with the business goals and objectives.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Has working knowledge of social media platforms, tools, and analytics software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
Understand the client's business and needs. Initiate strategic planning with the digital services team to come up with solutions for the client. Advocate and champion the agreed solutions until they are delivered.
- Able to solve problems quickly with sound solutions that may come up in a typical workday.
- Data-savvy and analytical. Proposes a sound solution based on data and facts.
- Working knowledge of different digital strategies and techniques..
Keep the team on track and ensure that deliverables are met. Project Managers ensure that requirements are clearly understood and communicated to the project team. The ultimate goal is to deliver projects that meet all the client's requirements promptly.
- Proficient with Agile Scrum methodology.
- Ability to assess a project's scope and the team's ability to execute.
- Experienced in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Have strong hands-on experience and working knowledge on PHP web frameworks (Symfony 2, Laravel, Zend).
- Understand accessibility and security compliance industry standards.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of front-end technologies.
We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer that has experience in Android and iOS development. The successful applicant will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android and iOS devices.
- Converts PSD and AI files to working Android and/or iOS UI as required by the Project.
- Designs, develops, tests, and deploys mobile and other software applications;
- Fixes bugs, troubleshoots and resolves problems;
The Front-end Web Developer reports to the Project SCRUM Master of the project that he/she belongs to and to his/her immediate supervisor (assigned Senior Front-end Web Developer).
- Basic to intermediate understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic to intermediate understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Before any product reaches the market, we ensure that it does not just meet the client's requirements, we also make sure that they are usable and intuitive for our target users. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Thorough knowledge of QA methodologies and standards.
- Data-savvy with excellent numerical skills.
- Working knowledge of test management software, Agile frameworks, and regression testing.
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Officer to design and enforce policies and procedures that protect our organization's computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches.
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks (mainly NIST).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.