- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in art, design, creative multimedia, or equivalent.
- At least one to two years of experience specifically in art, creative, graphics design, or equivalent fields.
- Proficient with the use of Adobe Photoshop Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Hungry for learning and growing in a fast-paced, glocal digital innovations company.
- Able to strategize and execute campaigns for brands in any given industry.
- Apply and implement visual design best practices and principles to the development of visual media of various formats (eg. static and interactive graphics, videos, animations, interactive simulations, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and understand branding identity strategy for programs and clients.
- Collaborate effectively and proactively communicate with colleagues, supervisors, and stakeholders.
- Use data analytics to determine the effectiveness of activities and make continual improvements.
- Manage multiple and spontaneous projects in a timely manner.
- Create, manage, and layout design of the assigned tasks, which include, but are not limited to:
- web and mobile interfaces;
- ad assets;
- social media content;
- campaign assets;
- presentations, and;
- other online/offline collaterals.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the marketing team.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“[Propelrr] doesn’t just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (in the office). You’ll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“You’d never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed
Apply for a Multimedia Artist role
We can't wait for you to join our team.