- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree major in Advertising/Media, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year hands-on experience in Social Media Management, Digital Marketing or any related field.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge in Social Media platforms, tools, and analytics software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Confidence to take the lead and guide the team when necessary.
- Proactive and loves sharing their thoughts and ideas.
- Goal-driven, passionate and open to the challenge of learning new things.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Collaborative and buys into camaraderie. Someone who remains engaged even if their part is done for a specific project /campaign.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of social media strategies designed to deliver results that meet client’s objectives.
- Moderate official business and community social media accounts, messages, and user-generated content based on established company and community policies.
- Generate, publish, and edit content on different social platforms as aligned with the approved content calendar.
- Monitor and track results of social campaigns and published content regularly through social listening, use of analytic tools, and social media insights platforms
- Work with different teams such as, SEO, PPC, and Creatives, to ensure that the social media content being produced are engaging and are aligned with the business goals and objectives.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed