- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree major in Advertising/Media, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year hands-on experience in Social Media Management, Digital Marketing or any related field.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge in Social Media platforms, tools, and analytics software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Confidence to take the lead and guide the team when necessary.
- Proactive and loves sharing their thoughts and ideas.
- Goal-driven, passionate and open to the challenge of learning new things.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Collaborative and buys into camaraderie. Someone who remains engaged even if their part is done for a specific project /campaign.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of social media strategies designed to deliver results that meet client’s objectives.
- Moderate official business and community social media accounts, messages, and user-generated content based on established company and community policies.
- Generate, publish, and edit content on different social platforms as aligned with the approved content calendar.
- Monitor and track results of social campaigns and published content regularly through social listening, use of analytic tools, and social media insights platforms
- Work with different teams such as, SEO, PPC, and Creatives, to ensure that the social media content being produced are engaging and are aligned with the business goals and objectives.