The Technical Writer/Business Analyst reports to the company’s Business Unit Head of Technology.
The Technical Writer/Business Analyst will be working in a team focusing on core development and implementation of web and mobile solution development for their products. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright graduate to enter a Technical Writer/Business Analyst role with a fast-paced and dynamic team.
As a Technical Writer/Business Analyst you will be solving & documenting technical problems and gathering & writing up requirements.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs / Google Sheets / Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC, Agile Scrum Methodology, and Behavior-Driven Development.
Working at Propelrr
Find out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“ Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
Dianne Charisse Castor
Technical Writer - Business Analyst
“ I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“ You’d never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Get more candid reviews about our work culture here at Propelrr—from the unlimited coffee supply to all-hands-on-deck projects, here’s a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed