Propelrr is a battle-tested digital innovation and marketing agency with proven track records trusted by brands for over 14 years. Based in Manila Philippines and Phnom Penh, Cambodia, our battlefield spans from Southeast Asia, Indochina, U.S., U.K., and Australia.
Our approach has succeeded in industries ranging from technology to real estate, retail, fin-tech, BPO, as well as B2B, B2C, and B2G companies.
We are a group of unstoppable thinkers and doers—a team connected by our culture. We have created a conducive space that we designed to accommodate innovative and wild ideas. Here, there’s no unnecessary boundaries, hierarchies, and pointless meetings.
As a team, we don't just have mission and vision statements; we are on a mission and each of us knows our vision.
The Technical Writer/Business Analyst reports to the company’s Business Unit Head of Technology.
The Technical Writer/Business Analyst will be working in a team focusing on core development and implementation web and mobile solution development for their products. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright graduate to enter a Technical Writer/Business Analyst role with a fast-paced and dynamic team.
As a Technical Writer/Business Analyst you will be solving & documenting technical problems and gathering & writing up requirements.
His/Her main responsibilities are the following:
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
Experience, Skills And Qualifications
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs / Google Sheets / Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC, Agile Scrum Methodology, and Behavior-Driven Development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred