The Technical Writer/Business Analyst reports to the company’s Business Unit Head of Technology.
The Technical Writer/Business Analyst will be working in a team focusing on core development and implementation of web and mobile solution development for their products. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright graduate to enter a Technical Writer/Business Analyst role with a fast-paced and dynamic team.
As a Technical Writer/Business Analyst you will be solving & documenting technical problems and gathering & writing up requirements.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs / Google Sheets / Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC, Agile Scrum Methodology, and Behavior-Driven Development.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed