The Technical Writer/Business Analyst reports to the company’s Business Unit Head of Technology.
The Technical Writer/Business Analyst will be working in a team focusing on core development and implementation of web and mobile solution development for their products. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright graduate to enter a Technical Writer/Business Analyst role with a fast-paced and dynamic team.
As a Technical Writer/Business Analyst you will be solving & documenting technical problems and gathering & writing up requirements.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs / Google Sheets / Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC, Agile Scrum Methodology, and Behavior-Driven Development.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture