The PPC Specialist is expected to ensure that all Facebook Ad, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter ad accounts and campaigns under Propelrr’s management are in good health and performing in accordance with the agreed objectives and guidelines.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position, specializing SEM / PPC campaign strategy development and execution
- Adept in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Analytics
- Possesses advanced analytic and data interpretation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the knowledge and expertise on handling and managing the following platforms:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords
- Analyzing Data
- Digital Marketing
- Account Management
- A/B Testing
- Manage Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter paid campaigns of the company and its clients to ensure adherence to the agreed goals and objectives of the campaign.
- Develop and execute a paid campaign strategy that will provide significant and quality returns to the business - includes the full PPC planning from keyword identification, landing page & content development, ad copywriting and analytics integration
- Identify and create an optimal media plan to support the campaign strategy to ensure cost-efficiency and that the campaign returns are maximized
- End-to-end management of existing paid campaigns on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter - tracking & monitoring of relevant KPIs and metrics, analysis of results, and calibration of campaigns to maximize ROI
- Translate analytic reports from Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads, and Twitter Ads to performance reports that provide business insights and recommendations that can improve the existing campaigns.
- Implement relevant A/B and Multivariate testing on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Landing Pages and other relevant channels or platforms as necessary to improve campaign performances.
- Collaborate with other teams such as creatives, tech, content, and other members to produce creative and engaging campaigns.
- Train and mentor Junior PPC Specialists to ensure that the team is updated on the industry best practices and relevant changes on the policies and guidelines of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter paid advertising
- Develop, review and calibrate PPC processes that help standardize and ensure the quality of the team’s output
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“[Propelrr] doesn’t just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (in the office). You’ll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed
Apply for a Senior Pay Per Click Specialist role
We can't wait for you to join our team.