- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree related to Communication, Computer Science/Information.
- At least 2 years of working experience in SEO is required for this position.
- Proficient in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of SEO Fundamentals - knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm and optimization.
- Has a proven track record of successful SEO endeavors.
- Data-savvy. Hands-on experience in data-driven website analysis and optimization.
- Experience in using Analytic and Tracking tools: Google Analytics, Google Search. Console, and other leading search engine ranking, traffic, and web analytics software.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Process oriented and goal driven. Able to follow the set processes, but challenges when he/she needs something improvement to the process.
- Someone who follows standard guidelines while providing ideas to improve existing process.
- Collaborative and buys into camaraderie. Someone who remains engaged even if their part is done for a specific project /campaign.
- Has intellectual honesty and practice what he/she preaches.
- Driven, passionate, and can work with minimum supervision.
- Develop and execute SEO strategy for different clients with different business objectives, goals, and KPI.
- Analyze website data and provide valuable insights and recommendations when providing reports to senior management and clients.
- Implement Technical and On-Page SEO initiatives with the best practices in mind.
- Build website authority through various, high impactful and holistic link acquisition techniques.
- Push email outreach campaigns for link building and influencer marketing.
- Monitor website and find opportunities by performing site audit, keyword research, link profile analysis, competitor analysis, and market research.
- Collaborate with the other teams, including Content, Graphic, Tech, Operations, and other providers, to provide and develop seamless operations.
- Keep pace with the trends and updates in search industry to provide expert level advice, guidance, and recommendation for our clients to skyrocket their website performance on organic channel.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed