Senior multimedia artists are tasked to produce a range of visual media such as interactive graphics, ad assets, and videos as part of the company’s or client’s marketing campaigns. Additionally, you must collaborate with the client’s marketing, copywriting, and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect corporate cultures and goals.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in art, design, creative multimedia, or equivalent.
- Preferably three years of experience working specifically in arts, creative, graphics design, or equivalent fields.
- Apply and implement visual design best practices and principles to the development of visual media of various formats (eg. static and interactive graphics, videos, animations, interactive simulations, etc.)
- Create, maintain and understand branding identity strategy for programs and clients.
- Collaborate effectively and proactively communicate with colleagues, supervisors, and stakeholders.
- Incorporate data analytics to determine the effectiveness of activities and make continual improvements.
- Manage multiple and spontaneous projects in a timely manner.
- Provide direction to other graphic artists and perform initial quality control for all visual assets.
- Create, manage, and layout design of the assigned tasks, which include, but are not limited to:
- web and mobile interfaces;
- ad assets;
- social media content;
- campaign assets;
- presentations, and;
- other online/offline collaterals.
- Meet and consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting, and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect their corporate cultures and goals.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the marketing team.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to strategize and execute a campaign for brands in various industries.
- High-level thinkers with an eye for details.
- Has impressive content presentation skills
Working at Propelrr
Find out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“ Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It’s both fun and challenging in a way that pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent.”
Ellain Dela Cruz
Sr. Graphic Artist
“ I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“ You’d never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Get more candid reviews about our work culture here at Propelrr—from the unlimited coffee supply to all-hands-on-deck projects, here’s a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed