- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-years of experience in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Produce high-quality design work for the company’s various needs.
- Craft artworks for Social Media Posts, website assets, and any marketing communications material.
- Coordinate and negotiate with printers and other suppliers to produce any marketing merchandise needed.
- Preferably with experience in people management.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge in page layout (both print & digital)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Good communication skills
- Collaborative approach to work
- Proficiency in After Effects is an advantage
- Driven, passionate, self-motivated, and can work with minimum supervision
Working at Propelrr
Find out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“ I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“ Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It’s both fun and challenging in a way that pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent.”
Ellain Dela Cruz
Sr. Graphic Artist
“ You’d never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Get more candid reviews about our work culture here at Propelrr—from the unlimited coffee supply to all-hands-on-deck projects, here’s a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed