- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Project Management.
- Provide end-to-end Project Management services including Project Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing.
- Manage the performance of the project and the project team members through Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Facilitate project meetings – client and project team meetings.
- Manage project risks and issues.
- Communicate/report project progress and status to project team members and stakeholders.
- Escalate issues that require higher management awareness and issues.
- Keep up with the latest Digital Marketing trends and innovations.
- Proficient with Agile Scrum methodology.
- Ability to assess a project’s scope and the team’s ability to execute.
- Experienced in applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc).
- Excellent in written/oral communication, coordination, and planning skills.
- Driven, passionate, self-motivated and can work with minimum supervision.
- Exposure to Digital Marketing is a strong advantage.
Working at Propelrr
Find out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“ Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
Dianne Charisse Castor
Technical Writer - Business Analyst
“ I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“ You’d never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Get more candid reviews about our work culture here at Propelrr—from the unlimited coffee supply to all-hands-on-deck projects, here’s a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed