Project Manager (Software Development)
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Project Management.
- Proficient with Agile Scrum methodology.
- Ability to assess a project’s scope and the team’s ability to execute.
- Experienced in applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc).
- Excellent in written/oral communication, coordination, and planning skills.
- Driven, passionate, self-motivated and can work with minimum supervision.
- Exposure to Digital Marketing is a strong advantage.
- Provide end-to-end Project Management services including Project Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing.
- Manage the performance of the project and the project team members through Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Facilitate project meetings – client and project team meetings.
- Manage project risks and issues.
- Communicate/report project progress and status to project team members and stakeholders.
- Escalate issues that require higher management awareness and issues.
- Keep up with the latest Digital Marketing trends and innovations.