- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Project Management.
- Proficient with Agile Scrum methodology.
- Ability to assess a project’s scope and the team’s ability to execute.
- Experienced in applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc).
- Excellent in written/oral communication, coordination, and planning skills.
- Driven, passionate, self-motivated and can work with minimum supervision.
- Exposure to Digital Marketing is a strong advantage.
- Provide end-to-end Project Management services including Project Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing.
- Manage the performance of the project and the project team members through Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Facilitate project meetings – client and project team meetings.
- Manage project risks and issues.
- Communicate/report project progress and status to project team members and stakeholders.
- Escalate issues that require higher management awareness and issues.
- Keep up with the latest Digital Marketing trends and innovations.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed