Multimedia artists are assigned to tell a compelling visual narrative. You must be able to create visual media of various formats such as interactive graphics, ad assets, and videos, for the company and its clients’ marketing campaigns.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in art, design, creative multimedia, or equivalent.
- At least one to two years of experience specifically in art, creative, graphics design, or equivalent fields.
- Apply and implement visual design best practices and principles to the development of visual media of various formats (eg. static and interactive graphics, videos, animations, interactive simulations, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and understand branding identity strategy for programs and clients.
- Collaborate effectively and proactively communicate with colleagues, supervisors, and stakeholders.
- Use data analytics to determine the effectiveness of activities and make continual improvements.
- Manage multiple and spontaneous projects in a timely manner.
- Create, manage, and layout design of the assigned tasks, which include, but are not limited to:
- web and mobile interfaces;
- ad assets;
- social media content;
- campaign assets;
- presentations, and;
- other online/offline collaterals.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the marketing team.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
- Proficient with the use of Adobe Photoshop Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Hungry for learning and growing in a fast-paced, glocal digital innovations company
- Able to strategize and execute campaigns for brands in any given industry.
Working at Propelrr
Find out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“ Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It’s both fun and challenging in a way that pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent.”
Ellain Dela Cruz
Sr. Graphic Artist
“ I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“ You’d never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Get more candid reviews about our work culture here at Propelrr—from the unlimited coffee supply to all-hands-on-deck projects, here’s a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed