We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer that has experience in Android and iOS development. The successful applicant will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android and iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android and/or iOS applications and its integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related courses
- Proven working experience in iOS app development
- Have published at least one original iOS app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Understanding different project structures such as MVP
- Converts PSD and AI files to working Android and/or iOS UI as required by the Project.
- Designs, develops, tests, and deploys mobile and other software applications;
- Fixes bugs, troubleshoots and resolves problems;
- Develops appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks;
- Coordinates with other designers and programmers in developing projects;
- Researches and proposes software programs that are compatible to present projects and future technologies;
- Initiates project testing and implements contingency plan/s in case the system's failure;
- Assumes responsibility of code throughout the development, staging, testing, and production;
- Collaborates and reports to the team on a daily and weekly basis on accomplished tasks; and
- Provides a reasonable timeline for each project assigned subject to approval.
- Provides Technical Scoping Documents, Project Estimates, and Timelines.
- Participates in requirements gathering and analysis and in the documentation of the proposed solution.
- Collaborates with assigned project manager/s and reports to the Mobile Dev't Team Lead.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed