The Media Producer for Propelrr is in charge for ideating, planning, and creating audio-visual content for Propelrr. This content will be primarily released on digital channels such as social media, YouTube, and as podcasts.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in media production in audio-visual formats that are deployed pre-recorded and/or streamed live.
- Must be willing to work full-time from home or report to the office, only as necessary.
- Advanced knowledge and mastery of Final Cut Pro, AVID, After Effects and podcast editing software.
- Excellent coordination and planning skills that will keep the project moving as scheduled.
- Writing and editing skills for creating compelling episode scripts.
- Data savvy and is able to look at various video and audio content.
- Analytical and must provide actionable insights on data and metrics for a video and/or podcast episode produced.
- Must be flexible and willing to pull the plug on, make major adjustments, and experiment with innovative audio-video production projects.
- Brainstorming subject matter and choosing topics for videos, writing scripts and titles, editing audio or video footage in collaboration with the Content Specialist.
- Works with the Creatives Team to develop visual aids and other supporting elements to the media formats for publishing.
- Coordinates regularly with the Content Specialist for strategizing the execution and distribution of serial content in audio-video format.
- The media producer is also responsible for booking and coordinating with guests and/or hosts for episodes in the pipeline.
- Identifying other opportunities Propelrr can explore in terms of media content that will perform well and meet its goals on various digital platforms (ie. social media, owned websites, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
- Communicates the project requirements, vision, timeframe, and budget with the Growth Team Unit Head for approval.
- Networks with professionals in the industry of media communications to create more opportunities for project collaborations.
- Oversees and tracks the progress of the entire project and makes adjustments if needed.
- Shoots, records, and edits the media files for final approval and publishing.
- Report on the performance of the media project in the various channels on which it is distributed.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed