As a Training Officer, you will be fully responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the portfolio of the training programs and courses for the new and existing members of the organization by providing requisite preparation relevant to their role. You are also responsible for acquiring and implementing new training, programs, and seminars.
- Bachelor's Degree in BS/AB Psychology or BSBA Major in HRDM, or equivalent.
- With at least 2 years experience in Training and Development
- Strong knowledge of training processes and procedures
- Excellent oral / written communication skills, people development skills, presentations skills, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Teaching, and facilitation skills
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate responsive programs and initiatives including training plans, curricula, and methodology.
- Ability to assess training needs and objectives
- Conducts the actual training and provides an initial evaluation of the trainee
- Provide assistance in identifying the training needs and training gaps in the organization in close cooperation with the HR and line managers.
- Evaluate the quality of training courses and implement improvements.
- Provides inputs to the Training Strategy and the development of specific training development plans
- Optimizes the training portfolio as specialized targeted courses are offered to the members.
- Work with the BUH and TLs in developing and executing internal/ external training programs.
- Prepares training manuals and training offers for the members of the organization.
- Prepare reports on the activities of the training interventions and projects outlining objectives and accomplishment of outcomes.
- Monitor and report on training projects and the enhancement of training initiatives.
- Provide assistance in planning the training courses/sessions and monitor the assigned training budget.
- Cooperates with the line managers and possible training vendors and delivers tailored training programs and courses.
- Monitors the best practice in the training area and introduces it in the organization
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed