Freelance Home-based Content Writers should have a knack for weaving words into engaging narratives. You’ll need to have a firm grasp on structuring information, a sharp wit, and the ability to express complex concepts in a digestible form. As this is a remote position, self-motivation, discipline, and strong communication skills are essential.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Communication Arts, Literature, Mass Communications, or equivalent.
- Has at least 1 year of experience in content marketing.
- Preferably has an experience in SEO
- Excellent writing skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research and organizational skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Able to write in different styles and tones
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Able to proofread
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
Working at Propelrr
Find out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“ [Propelrr] doesn’t just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person.”
Content Marketing Team Leader
“ There are no walls here figuratively and literally (in the office). You’ll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
Copywriting Team Leader
“ I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
Get more candid reviews about our work culture here at Propelrr—from the unlimited coffee supply to all-hands-on-deck projects, here’s a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed