- At least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Communication Arts, Literature, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in content marketing or similar role.
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Demonstrates writing proficiency in different styles and tones.
- Possesses strong research and organizational skills.
- Highly flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adheres strictly to brand guidelines, policies, and style.
- Preferably has experience in SEO and strategic keyword placement.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Able to proofread.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Ideates and creates content to support marketing campaigns designed to drive leads and subscribers.
- Proofread and edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Use SEO best practices to produce relevant and valuable content that can help drive traffic to our site.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.