- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge in page layout (both print & digital).
- Keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Collaborative approach to work.
- Proficiency in After Effects is an advantage.
- Driven, passionate, self-motivated, and can work with minimum supervision.
- Produce high-quality design work for the company’s various needs.
- Craft artworks for Social Media Posts, website assets, and any marketing communications material.
- Coordinate and negotiate with printers and other suppliers to produce any marketing merchandise needed.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed