- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools is an advantage (e.g., Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio)
- Knowledge in digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, assisting in developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with the clients.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Build advanced visualizations that tell a data story within a suite of Tableau Dashboards used by our key stakeholders
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Maintain efficient QA processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“[Propelrr] doesn’t just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (in the office). You’ll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed
Apply for a Digital Analyst role
We can't wait for you to join our team.