Understand the client’s business and needs. Initiate strategic planning with the digital services team to come up with solutions for the client. Advocate and champion the agreed solutions until they are delivered.
- Able to solve problems quickly with sound solutions that may come up in a typical workday.
- Data-savvy and analytical. Proposes a sound solution based on data and facts.
- Working knowledge of different digital strategies and techniques..
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, or equivalent.
- A minimum experience of 2 years in a digital marketing company.
- Conduct initial research and initiate communication on potential leads obtained through different marketing channels.
- Understand the client’s nature of business, their business objectives and needs.
- Able to come up with sound solutions to address client’s issues and concerns.
- Drive client meetings, presentations and communications as necessary.
- Leads the cross-functional interaction within the team to ensure that client deliverables are properly and efficiently executed.
- Manage client’s expectations on project timelines, budget and spending, and performance results.
- Provide performance reports and campaign results to clients in a timely manner.
- Develop professional relationships with key influencers within the client’s company.
- Able to solve problems quickly with sound solutions that may come up in a typical work day.
- Data-savvy and analytical. Proposes sound solution based on data and facts.
- Working knowledge of different digital strategies and techniques.
- Exudes confidence, quick thinking and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- With working experience in project management and demonstrates impressive time management.
- Able to handle multiple accounts with a skill to allocate resources, create schedule and project timeline, and track deliverables.
- A strong leader and an efficient team player.
Working at Propelrr
Find out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“ Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
Dianne Charisse Castor
Technical Writer - Business Analyst
“ You’d never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
“ [Propelrr] doesn’t just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person.”
Content Marketing Team Leader
Get more candid reviews about our work culture here at Propelrr—from the unlimited coffee supply to all-hands-on-deck projects, here’s a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed