- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, or equivalent.
- A minimum experience of 2 years in a digital marketing company.
- Able to solve problems quickly with sound solutions that may come up in a typical work day.
- Data-savvy and analytical. Proposes sound solution based on data and facts.
- Working knowledge of different digital strategies and techniques.
- Exudes confidence, quick thinking and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- With working experience in project management and demonstrates impressive time management.
- Able to handle multiple accounts with a skill to allocate resources, create schedule and project timeline, and track deliverables.
- A strong leader and an efficient team player.
- Conduct initial research and initiate communication on potential leads obtained through different marketing channels.
- Understand the client’s nature of business, their business objectives and needs.
- Able to come up with sound solutions to address client’s issues and concerns.
- Drive client meetings, presentations and communications as necessary.
- Leads the cross-functional interaction within the team to ensure that client deliverables are properly and efficiently executed.
- Manage client’s expectations on project timelines, budget and spending, and performance results.
- Provide performance reports and campaign results to clients in a timely manner.
- Develop professional relationships with key influencers within the client’s company.