Content Strategists perform research and analysis on the company’s or its client’s customers, industry, and competitors to find new ideas for optimized content. You’re also expected to closely work with the company’s other creative teams to ensure their strategies are properly executed.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Preferably with at least 3 years of experience as a Content Strategist in a Digital Marketing Industry.
- Understand the client’s nature of business, business objectives, and target market.
- Performs research and analysis on customer personas, consumer thoughts, and trends.
- Perform competitor research, content inventory audit, and gap analysis for existing content to create a comprehensive plan for future content.
- Develops specifications and content aligned with the brand’s customer personas.
- Strategizes on building content pillars, 10x content, and topical content.
- Plans the editorial calendar and content topic ideas.
- Collaborates with creative teams, SEO, UX, social media team, copywriters, and writers to implement the strategy.
- Builds and oversees content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content.
- Develops editorial strategy consistent across all delivery platforms.
- Ensures that content strategy meets business objectives.
- Perform quality assurance on content output to ensure that they are aligned with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Strategizes and improves content delivery and promotion.
- Identify appropriate channels for content distribution and promotion.
- Evaluates content marketing strategy for calibration, scale, and optimization.
- Monitors and evaluates content effectiveness using different analytics platforms and tools.
- Leads a team of writers and oversees content creation for the company’s website.
- Delegates tasks to writers and editors and provides feedback.
- Proven content strategy and project management experience of at least 3-years.
- A strong leader and an efficient team player.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Able to identify, measure, and analyze what’s working and what’s not with regard to a brand’s digital marketing efforts.
Working at Propelrr
Find out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“ [Propelrr] doesn’t just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person.”
Content Marketing Team Leader
“ There are no walls here figuratively and literally (in the office). You’ll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
Copywriting Team Leader
“ I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
Get more candid reviews about our work culture here at Propelrr—from the unlimited coffee supply to all-hands-on-deck projects, here’s a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed