- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Preferably with at least 3 years of experience as a Content Strategist in a Digital Marketing Industry.
- Proven content strategy and project management experience of at least 3-years.
- A strong leader and an efficient team player.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Able to identify, measure, and analyze what’s working and what’s not with regard to a brand’s digital marketing efforts.
- Understand the client’s nature of business, business objectives, and target market.
- Performs research and analysis on customer personas, consumer thoughts, and trends
- Perform competitor research, content inventory audit, and gap analysis for existing content to create a comprehensive plan for future content.
- Develops specifications and content aligned with the brand's customer personas
- Strategizes on building content pillars, 10x content, and topical content
- Plans the editorial calendar and content topic ideas
- Collaborates with creative teams, SEO, UX, social media team, copywriters, and writers to implement the strategy
- Builds and oversees content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content
- Develops editorial strategy consistent across all delivery platforms
- Ensures that content strategy meets business objectives
- Perform quality assurance on content output to ensure that they are aligned with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Strategizes and improves content delivery and promotion
- Identify appropriate channels for content distribution and promotion.
- Evaluates content marketing strategy for calibration, scale, and optimization
- Monitors and evaluates content effectiveness using different analytics platforms and tools.
- Leads a team of writers and oversees content creation for the company’s website
- Delegates tasks to writers and editors and provides feedback
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed