- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Preferably with a minimum experience of 2 years in a digital marketing company.
- Understand the client’s nature of business, business objectives and their target market.
- Conduct research on the client’s target audience to identify user needs, personas, scenarios and other key insights to develop appropriate content strategy.
- Perform competitor research, content inventory audit, gap analysis for existing content to create a comprehensive plan for future content.
- Develop editorial strategy based on client’s brand guidelines - voice, style, themes, messages and concept development.
- Oversee content production to ensure that approved content strategy is implemented and delivered accordingly.
- Perform quality assurance on content output to ensure that they are aligned with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Identify appropriate channels for content distribution and promotion.
- Monitor and evaluate content effectiveness using different analytics platform and tools.
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Great analytical ability to understand key business objectives and user insights.
- High-level thinkers with an eye for details.
- Able to clearly communicate a brand’s story through appropriate content based on the brand’s audience.
- Able to identify, measure, and analyze what’s working and what’s not with regards to a brand’s digital marketing efforts.
- Hungry to learn and grow in a fast-paced and glocal digital innovations company.
- A strong leader and an efficient team player.
- Preferably with project management experience.
- Has impressive content presentation skills
- Able to strategize and execute a campaign.