- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Preferably with a minimum experience of 2 years in a digital marketing company.
- Understand the client’s nature of business, business objectives and their target market.
- Conduct research on the client’s target audience to identify user needs, personas, scenarios and other key insights to develop appropriate content strategy.
- Perform competitor research, content inventory audit, gap analysis for existing content to create a comprehensive plan for future content.
- Develop editorial strategy based on client’s brand guidelines - voice, style, themes, messages and concept development.
- Oversee content production to ensure that approved content strategy is implemented and delivered accordingly.
- Perform quality assurance on content output to ensure that they are aligned with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Identify appropriate channels for content distribution and promotion.
- Monitor and evaluate content effectiveness using different analytics platform and tools.
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Great analytical ability to understand key business objectives and user insights.
- High-level thinkers with an eye for details.
- Able to clearly communicate a brand’s story through appropriate content based on the brand’s audience.
- Able to identify, measure, and analyze what’s working and what’s not with regards to a brand’s digital marketing efforts.
- Hungry to learn and grow in a fast-paced and glocal digital innovations company.
- A strong leader and an efficient team player.
- Preferably with project management experience.
- Has impressive content presentation skills
- Able to strategize and execute a campaign.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed