An Art Director will be responsible for defining and executing the visual aspects of our product messaging, meticulously creating compelling and consistent visual narratives. You should be able to collaborate seamlessly with different teams to create, manage , and layout designs and other needed collaterals.
- Candidates must be Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Art, Fine Arts, Design, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience as an Art Director or Creative Director
- Create, manage, and layout design of the assigned tasks, which include, but is not limited to, web and mobile interfaces, infographics, logos, ad assets, social media content, campaign assets, presentations, and other online/offline collaterals.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like and develop an artistic approach and style.
- Collaborate with Propelrr’s digital marketing, copywriting, and sales team to create cohesive designs that would reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals.
- Coordinate with the technology team to come up with front-end designs and other website assets.
- Conduct research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends;
- Coordinate resources with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign.
- Establish budgets and timelines and deliver the finished campaign within those parameters.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Coach and provide guidance to new employees, and encourage dialogue among teammates to help each other improve performance and quality of work;
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Stay on top of all trends and follow best practices which include versioning control, naming convention, and organization of graphic files.
- Adept in Sketchup, 3ds Max, and other graphic design tools.
- Proficient in all computer software and applications: MS Office – PowerPoint/Word/Excel
- Knowledgeable in PC and Mac Operations
- Proficiency in the Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Interactive, Web, Mobile Design background is a big plus
Working at Propelrr
Find out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“ [Propelrr] doesn’t just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person.”
Content Marketing Team Leader
“ There are no walls here figuratively and literally (in the office). You’ll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
Copywriting Team Leader
“ You’d never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Get more candid reviews about our work culture here at Propelrr—from the unlimited coffee supply to all-hands-on-deck projects, here’s a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed