- Candidates must be Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Art, Fine Arts, Design, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience as an Art Director or Creative Director
- Adept in Sketchup, 3ds Max, and other graphic design tools.
- Proficient in all computer software and applications: MS Office – PowerPoint/Word/Excel
- Knowledgeable in PC and Mac Operations
- Proficiency in the Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Interactive, Web, Mobile Design background is a big plus
- Create, manage, and layout design of the assigned tasks, which include, but is not limited to, web and mobile interfaces, infographics, logos, ad assets, social media content, campaign assets, presentations, and other online/offline collaterals.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like and develop an artistic approach and style.
- Collaborate with Propelrr’s digital marketing, copywriting, and sales team to create cohesive designs that would reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals.
- Coordinate with the technology team to come up with front-end designs and other website assets.
- Conduct research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends;
- Coordinate resources with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign.
- Establish budgets and timelines and deliver the finished campaign within those parameters.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Coach and provide guidance to new employees, and encourage dialogue among teammates to help each other improve performance and quality of work;
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Stay on top of all trends and follow best practices which include versioning control, naming convention, and organization of graphic files.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“[Propelrr] doesn’t just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (in the office). You’ll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed
Apply for a Art Director role
We can't wait for you to join our team.