Now that the Google Plus Page for business is out, it is always good that every online savvy business out there should create their pages NOW and integrate the Google+ badge to their websites.
How to create a Google Plus (Google+) Page for Business
1. Create your own Google+ Account first. (If you already have a Google+ account, you can skip this step)
Note: If your official business email is using the Google mail server, it is a lot easier to create the Google+ account using it. However; if you are using your own mail server then you need to create your Google account first so that you can create your Google+ account.
The You+ button can be found at the top left side of the Google.com home page.
See image below.
2. Once you have created your Google+ account, you can find the “Create Page” link at the footer part of your page. Click on it and start filling up your company/business information such as business description, website URL and a lot more. Start inviting other people to use/join your page. The Google+’s step by step instruction is like a walk in the park.
Note: Make sure you choose to make your Google+ Page visible to “anyone on the web” should you wish to maximize your business exposure through search and social via Google properties.
See screenshot below:
3. To manage your Google+ Page, you can click on the arrow just beside your Google+ account and click on the “manage your pages” link.
4. You can also edit your Google+ Page by clicking on the “edit profile” button.
5. After editing your Google+ Business Page, you can start using it like a Facebook Fan page.
Do you want to use the Google+ Badge on your website? Read further…
How to embed Google+ Badge on your website
1. Click the “home icon” and click on the “Get Started” button.
See Image below: