- Graduate of BS/BA in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 1 year working experience as a QA tester or a similar role.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance analyst or relevant role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Working knowledge on test management software, Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Great attention to detail and observes a results-driven approach.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy, has strong commitment to deliver.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Design test cases to develop effective QA strategies and test plans.
- Establish and implement testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Conduct post-release/post implementation testing.
- Ensure that software adheres to client requirements and company standards.