- Graduate of BS/BA in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 1 year working experience as a QA tester or a similar role.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance analyst or relevant role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Working knowledge on test management software, Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Great attention to detail and observes a results-driven approach.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy, has strong commitment to deliver.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Design test cases to develop effective QA strategies and test plans.
- Establish and implement testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Conduct post-release/post implementation testing.
- Ensure that software adheres to client requirements and company standards.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
"This is where I experienced growth so I am happy to see the progress of my career during my stay here.”
“My superiors [at Propelrr] can actually show some sort of vulnerability when facing a challenging task which humanizes them and in turn, makes me empathize with them.”
“There’s never a dull moment working at Propelrr. The team will encourage you to spill your ideas and perform at higher levels.”
"[Propelrr] don't just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person."
"I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (sometimes.) You'll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I don't feel restricted with the ideas that I contribute to the brands that I'm handling, because Propelrr allows me to explore and have as much fun as I can.”
“Working at Propelrr has been a great experience. It's both fun and challenging in a way that it pushes my skills and abilities to a great extent”
“Working at Propelrr broadens your perspective, knowledge, and skills as a professional since you get to learn different things [from different projects] every day.”
“You’re not gonna fail [here] if anyone else can help it. Which feels nice, but also really solidifies the teamwork and trust culture I’ve encountered.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed