- As an SEO Specialist in Propelrr, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and executing search engine optimization campaigns to reach the goals of both the company and its clients.
- The individual will be exposed to wide array of strategy and he/she should be able to keep up with industry latest trends; and is not afraid to challenge themselves to become a market leader of his/her own specialty.
- At least 1-year of working experience in SEO is required for this position.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of SEO Fundamentals - knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm and optimization
- Has a proven track record of successful SEO endeavors.
- Data-savvy. Hands-on experience in data-driven website analysis and optimization.
- Experience in using Analytic and Tracking tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other leading search engine ranking, traffic, and web analytics software.
- Proficient in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
Professional Ability & Attitude
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Has intellectual honesty and practice what he/she preach.
- Process oriented and goal driven. Able to follow the set processes, but challenges when he/she needs something improvement to the process.
- Someone who follows standard guidelines while providing ideas to improve existing process.
- Collaborative and buys into camaraderie. Someone who remains engaged even if their part is done for a specific project /campaign.
- Driven, passionate and can work with minimum supervision
- Develop and execute SEO strategy for different clients with different business objectives, goals, and KPI
- Analyze website data and provide valuable insights and recommendations when providing reports to senior management and clients
- Implement Technical and On-Page SEO initiatives with the best practices in mind.
- Build website authority through various, high impactful and holistic link acquisition techniques
- Push email outreach campaigns for link building and influencer marketing
- Monitor website and find opportunities by performing site audit, keyword research, link profile analysis, competitor analysis, and market research.
- Collaborates with the other teams: Content, Graphic, Tech, Operations, and other providers to provide and develop seamless operations.
- Keep pace with the trends and updates in search industry in order to provide expert level advice, guidance, and recommendation for our clients to skyrocket their website performance on organic channel.
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“[Propelrr] doesn’t just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (in the office). You’ll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed
Apply for a SEO Specialist role
We can't wait for you to join our team.