- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Preferably with experience in a digital marketing company.
- Work-from-home until further notice
- Translate ideas into effective copies that answer the needs of the client, company, and the intended target audience;
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copies;
- Come up with concepts based on a creative brief that addresses the strategic objectives, aligns with the content strategy, and translates that concept into a comprehensive written work;
- Compose copies that can include headlines, slogans, catchphrases, straplines, and body copies, articles, content for websites, landing pages, social media, ads, blogs, mobile applications, other marketing collaterals online and offline;
- Incorporate different copywriting frameworks, SEO/PPC recommendations into the copies;
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the content & creative team;
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with the visual tone, style, and brand guidelines;
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends;
Working at PropelrrFind out what our team members have to say about their work at Propelrr.
“[Propelrr] doesn’t just put you into the wild. [The team] equips you first and gives you the challenges you need to grow and become a better person.”
“There are no walls here figuratively and literally (in the office). You’ll be surprised to see your rate of growth here as an all-around digital marketer.”
“I always admired Propelrr [for] being transparent to all employees here. They have nothing to hide, especially on your performance.”
“You'd never feel stagnant working here because the team makes you feel that you are valued and actually improving.”
Read our reviews on Glassdoor and indeed:
“The environment, the people, and even the management are just so open and transparent about everything. Everyone is just really willing to share their ideas, share their thoughts, and even encourage you to learn something new.”Read more about us on Glassdoor
“Propelrr employs the strength finder approach which gives everyone a chance to find their niche within the organization and in Digital Marketing and Tech Innovations.”Read more about us on indeed
Apply for a Copywriter role
We can't wait for you to join our team.