Ensure your ecommerce requirements and business KPIs align with the outline of your new website. Use this questionnaire to fully understand the scope of your project before you even begin development.
When it comes to building an ecommerce website, you need to have a clear understanding of your business goals and objectives first. Without it, your project will have no direction and eventually fail.
Ask the right questions to fully understand your website’s business scope. Use this proven questionnaire template on web ecommerce requirements to your advantage.
This questionnaire template helps you:
- Establish the primary, short-term, and long-term goals of your new website
- Map out the target audiences’ demographics and behavior for proper website visitor visualization
- Prioritize the content to be developed based on your business’ sitemap and overall objectives
- Find out the conversion requirements of your website that positively impact business ROI
- Uncover the functional requirements and features that your business and customers want to have on the new website
Download the Resource
Fill out the form below to get full coverage of what we did